WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- interior, public space and office space planning,
- assistance and consultancy during the realization of projects,
- partial and complex interior designing,
- concept projects of interiors based on 3D visualizations,
- furniture design,
- supervising residential and service space,
- implementing ready projects of single-family house,
- analysis of renovation and reorganization potential of existing buildings,
- lot planning,
- concept building planning,
- formal and legal assistance based on full authorization of the investor,
- one-stage architectural projects connected with the possibility of filing for a building permit,
- authorship supervision and project supervision up to final acceptance of the construction investment by the PINB.
INTERIOR DESIGN STAGES:
Stage I (Getting to know the customer’s needs)
- casual and free meeting, when we discuss the form and possibility of cooperation,
- talk about your needs and taste, as well as analyzing your functionality and aesthetic desires,
- discussing the budget for the investment.
Stage II (concept project)
- measuring the rooms (stock-taking for the needs of designing the interior),
- a projection of furnished room with the measurements,
- visualizations of the rooms.
Stage III (undertaking the project)
- projections of electricity in the rooms,
- guidelines for placing the sanitary and water points,
- detailed drawings based on the concept project (for any type of subcontractors),
- floor projections,
- ceiling projections,
- wall projects (sections of walls with colour guidelines, furniture, accessories and other elements covered in the concept project),
- detailed bathroom project (guidelines for tiles’ arrangement),
- planning fixed joinery (closets and other furniture), guidelines and measurements for subcontractors, advice on accessories which were enclosed in the concept project (type and colour of paint, floor, etc.),
- choosing and advice on elements/equipment,
- cost-estimate of equipment (with the estimated amount and places where it could be bought).
Stage IV (supervision)
- consulting in the investment,
- supervising any actions undertaken in the investment,
- supervising supplies delivery.
Stage V (concluding the cooperation)
- the customers fill in a survey that allows us to get feedback from the project,
- help in repairing/exchanging any flaws that might have occurred at any stage of a project.